Who we are?
Medcom Trading was established in 2010 and ever since it is strongly committed to building a long-lasting, mutually-beneficial partnership with all its partners. The Headquarters of the company are located in Limassol, Cyprus.
Currently we provide world renowned brands to companies and institutions in Africa, Asia and the Middle East, we offer financing and consulting services and are among the most reputable suppliers in the cruise industry. The key to our success is the in-depth market-based approach towards providing individual solutions for all our business partners.
We strive to expand in our existing markets and grow into new markets as well. We target emerging and challenging markets in Africa, Asia and the Middle East. The African economy is fast rising and so is the potential. The African market is yet to have maximum access to a vast range of products like in more developed markets. We have perceived a promising embryonic market and seized this great opportunity to be part of its advancement. Our goal is to provide our African customers with easy accessibility to world renowned brands.
We provide the following services to our clients in the emerging markets:
- Indicating the most appropriate products for the designated market;
- competitors’, SWOT and PEST analysis;
- launching and building the desired brands on the market;
- setting business goals, pricing and marketing strategy;
- positioning the brands in the most appropriate way;
- product life-cycle: stages/ evaluation/ challenges/ expanding/ management;
- infusing and merging international trade plans into the local market structure;
- cultivating and maintaining market share with the concerned brands;
- training & education;
- analyzing results for performance & profits maximization.
We are in constant search of innovative ways to market and advertise brands so as to be popular and well known among the target customers. We plan, execute and yield desired results!
We are active in the following African markets: Ethiopia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the Republic of the Congo, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Senegal, Uganda, Central African Republic, Mali, Burkina Faso.
Our Asian markets include: Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Lagos, Bangladesh.
But can there be truly a business opportunity for international brands in Africa? The answer is a resounding “yes”! Seven of the world’s 10 fastest-growing economies are currently in Africa, with 70 per cent of the continent’s population living in countries which have enjoyed average GDP growth rates.